Thursday, January 21, 2010

First blog. Simple and Straightforward: I tattoo

So here we are...why? It's because I really don't like "social networking" sites. I'm not a kid and do not want to get sucked into that whole culture that has riddled our society with arms-length transactions for friendships and imaginary feelings and moods and emoticons and whatnot. So hopefully I'll get to post photos as they happen and keep this a little more one-sided than MySpace or Facebook or YouFace or whatever comes along next.

I have had the fortunate luck to have tattooed alongside some of the best artists in the country both on the road and in the shop. Please email me at tattoosbydavid@gmail.com to make an appointment or with any questions. I love traditional American tattooing and like to do that whenever I can, but if you need anything tattooed let me know. I pride myself on cleanliness and customer satisfaction, so give me a shot, you will not be disappointed.

Here we go:










If you like what you see please do not hesitate to call or email me at your convenience. We are very flexible at the shop and will do our best to work around your schedule, budget, etc.

Thanks,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment