Friday, April 2, 2010

It's almost official...I hate to jump the gun but I'll let out a little hint. I should be operating out of my own private studio space by the end of April. The details have not been finalized yet so I will not release the location today, but those of you I know already or want to know, call or text and I'll let you know when and where. I refuse to work out of my house (just always something sketchy about that), so finding a spot in a non-tattoo shop to tattoo out of is the best way to do it, I think. That way everyone wins. I am able to offer more friendly pricing due to no overhead or having to split my money with a shop owner, and you get the benefits of still being tattooed in a professional environment. I, of course, still have my tattooing limitations and am not above referring someone to someone else if I think there is someone better at the job. Don't some looking for portraits from me. But come see me first so I can at least point you in the right direction. Well all this being said, please email me at tattoosbydavid@gmail.com for any details or to ask questions or for pricing. Thanks.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment