Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's been a while, I know....



It's been a while since I've posted anything cool. Yes, I've been tattooing here and there, but this is the first time I got some decent pics of some fun stuff. I finished of a Bob Wills tribute piece (both triceps and both calves) today, and got to take a pic of a tradeitional magnolia i did a while back healed. The magnolia's picture does not do it justice, it's so much softer in person. Well, If case anyone was wondering I'm still alive and kicking and will bringing you some fun tattoos soon now that I'm settled into my new place. If you have any ideas or need pricing remember to just shoot me an email at tattoosbydavid@gmail.com or just call or text if you have my number.


Stay classy San Antonio,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment