Monday, June 28, 2010

Last Post From San Antonio For Awhile...

So I'm leaving to the Greyhound Depot in about 15 minutes. Did a couple tattoos last night I want to share before I hit the road. I'll be gone till the middle of August, then back for 10 days, then gone again and back for good at the end of September. Hit me up by phone, email, or Facebook to start scheduling appoitments for either my 10 days here in August or my actual return in September. Thanks to all that have let me tattoo them. It really is a great honor to touch someone's life in a permanent way. Most of the tattooers I know have forgotten this. Or worse, pretend to believe it but really don't give a shit. Well, without delay...those pics:
An homage on the hand;

And a flamingo in front of The Flamingo for Go-Go Chere Raquel:

No comments:

Post a Comment