Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Getting Started.....Again.

So I decided to sneak in a back-dated post and throw these pictures up even though I wasn't happy with how they came out. The lily is fine, the tribal is the best pic I could get. I took a bunch of pics with my fancy-ass camera, but they insisted on being shiny and making the solid black look really patchy. Which, I assure you, it is not. That black is in there like a tick on a dog; in it to win it. Tribal tattoos were never my milieu; I have a hard time drawing them and they don't hold my attention well. But this one was this guys first tattoo and he sat like a pimp for it. Six and a half hours later we were done and he got exactly what he wanted. Which is the ultimate goal. The flower is on his girlfriend, my wife's cousin, who just found out recently her grandma is a little sick. Grandma isn't going to approve of the tattoo, but that's not really the point. I like how it turned out and was glad to get the opportunity to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment